Facilities, Maintenance, Engineering
• Undertake routine Reactive tasks in line with latest statutory guidelines, legislation & company procedures.
• Assisting with/leading scheduled PPM contract visits.
• Attending sites for urgent reactive works.
• Liaising with office staff to progress jobs in an effective and timely manner.
• Have good working knowledge of current Health & Safety and other relevant legislation.
• Diagnose building fabric failure during PPM maintenance & advise accordingly, such as fire doors, windows, floors, staircases, fire compartmentation, general doors & casings and associated equipment related to building fabric.
• Full, clean Driving Licence
• Willingness to travel
• 2+ years' experience
• Proficient with IT (work is issued and reports filed electronically)
Additional Notes: - If an applicant has additional skillsets beyond fabric maintenance work (preferably Air Conditioning/Gas/Plumbing/Electrical experience) then a higher salary level can be obtained.