Facilities, Maintenance, Engineering
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Overtime 1.5/2x, pension, company van with fuel card, private health care
Scotland and Northern Eng
The position is for a Electrical & Commercial Gas Engineer, the role will involve carrying out; planned preventative maintenance, reactive callouts, repairs and small installations.
You will be a highly motivated, flexible individual with good fault-finding experience and the ability to work on your own or within a team. You must be able to take charge of situations and problem solve with good experience and ability in your field of expertise.
Skills and Qualifications:
• COCN1, ICPN1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1
• Commercial Gas Safe Qualified
• SVQ/NVQ/City & Guilds
• Electrical Qualifications
• Plumbing experience (Desirable)
• F-Gas (Desirable)
• IPAF 3a & 3b (Desirable)
• PASMA (Desirable)
• A basic salary of £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year depending on experience
• Overtime opportunities paid at 1.5x/2x.
• 30 days holidays
• Private Health Care
• Company van
• Fuel card
• Paid door to door
• Company Pension