An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Manager/Consultant to join a well-established Training and Advisory Services company in Oswestry, Shropshire. The company is fast-growing and offers a unique chance to get involved with setting up and developing a newly-created HR Division, reporting directly to the Company Directors.
The role includes the provision of a mobile phone and laptop, as well as a company vehicle.
- Managing and delivering an excellent HR Business Service
- Develop and promote a high performance culture within the company
- Work directly with clients to provide business-focused solutions
- Proactively work with clients to manage the delivery of HR business
Ideal Candidate Skillset:-
The ideal candidate must be able to work well with others in a team but also under their own initiative, and have the capacity to build strong and enduring relationships with existing and potential clients. The successful candidate will be able to display professionalism at all times and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Essential: Ability and desire to manage own workload and complete all aspects of role with minimal guidance from Directors
- Essential: Ability to use change management techniques to develop and/or implement initiatives to support a step change in business results.
- Essential: Clean driving licence – with the ability and willingness to travel nationally
- Essential: Demonstratable commercial acumen
- Essential: Demonstratable analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to make recommendations for action based on analysis
- Desirable: Strong Project Management experience
- Desirable: CIPD (or similar) qualified
- Desirable: Strong team management experience
- Desirable: Excellent IT Skills – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
37.5 Hours per week (Mainly Mon-Fri, flexibility required)
If this role is of interest, please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting reference 0619AC09) and we will get back to you ASAP for a confidential discussion!