Facilities, Maintenance, Engineering
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Our client is a Mechanical and Electrical company based in the West Midlands who provide a wide range of services to Medical, Educational, Pharmaceutical and Commercial clients; ranging from design and manufacture through to installation and commissioning.
Due to continued expansion and recent contract wins, our client now has a requirement for a Mechanical Project Manager. This role will place the successful candidate at the heart of current key projects as well as upcoming contract wins in a full-time, permanent position. Day-to-day duties will range from project planning and procurement through to site management and project completion.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in Mechanical-based project works and will be confident in procurement, costings and site management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Procurement of materials, including obtaining quotes and place orders
- Planning timescales
- Organise and manage sub-contractors
- Ability to diagnose onsite issues and advise on work required
- Monitor progress and chase any delivery dates
- Cost forecasting and monitoring
- Risk management (RAMS)
- Attend/Lead Site and Client Meetings as required
- HNC - Building Services (Desirable)
- Experience in Project Management of Mechanical works
- Exceptional organisational skills to ensure all reports are submitted in a timely manner