Facilities, Maintenance, Engineering
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Our client is a Mechanical and Electrical company based in the West Midlands who provide a wide range of services to Medical, Educational, Pharmaceutical and Commercial clients; ranging from design and manufacture through to installation and commissioning.
Due to continued expansion and recent contract wins, our client now has a requirement for a Mechanical Site Manager. This role will require the successful candidate to work predominantly on-site and be the key point of call for all staff and subcontractors working on our client’s projects.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in Site Management of Mechanical-based projects and will be a confident and effective communicator on all levels. The role will require technical knowledge and in-depth knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety/Risk Assessment requirements on site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of all sub-contractors
- Checking and altering RAMS
- Ensuring all work is completed with correct PPE
- Ensure site is kept clean, contractors to remove rubbish/excess materials.
- Submit O&M Manual prior to commissioning
- Submit weekly site reports
- Submit weekly site safety audits
- Toolbox Talks to be completed weekly and recorded
- Submit sub-contractor performance evaluations as required
- Monitor progress and chase any delivery dates
- Check and sign deliveries
- HNC - Building Services (Desirable)
- Experience in Project Management
- Exceptional organisational skills to ensure all reports are submitted in a timely manner