Company car & performance-related bonus
We are looking for a high-performing National Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Services you will be mainly selling will be the service and maintenance of Ventilation Systems / Cooling Systems / Air Conditioning Systems / Heating systems and any other HVAC related products on a large and small scale within the Commercial, Industrial and Education markets.
This role will require you to generate new business from your own sources/contact lists, expanding the amount of work carried out for existing FM clients, and generating new contact lists through your own research.
You will be in control of your own diary and based either from home or head office depending on your location.
• Achieve business growth and hit personal sales targets.• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team/directors.• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Contacts within the Facilities Management Sector.
• Ideally Educated to a minimum A-level discipline in a Technical Subject although FM sales experience would take precedence.
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and cleanroom/HVAC industry expertise.
The successful candidate will have a proven record in and excel in leadership, charisma, sales, communication, finance, marketing, report writing, spreadsheets, problem-solving, independence, teamwork.
A background working within cleanroom, air conditioning, refrigeration, ventilation and heating is preferable.