• Allocating work to engineers in response to reactive and planned maintenance.
• Managing the allocation of reactive and planned work on bespoke service software, ensuring this is done in a timely manner and service level agreements are met.
• Ensuring time on site for reactive, quoted and planned maintenance works are within contract budgets/spend limits.
• Job by job communication and tracking of engineering workforce to ensure operation systems are accurate and up to date within real time.
• Ensuring job statuses are up to date and providing on demand reports.
• Ensuring client issued spreadsheets are up to date and issued in set timescales.
• Be a key point of contact for clients and engineers.
• Ensure clients are kept informed in advance of planned preventative maintenance and reactive visits.
• Producing estimates and quotations for customers and clients.
• Collating, reviewing, filing, and issuing all Engineer and Subcontractor paperwork
• Purchasing, ensuring internal policy is adhered to.
• Stock and van stock monitoring and control
• Weekly/monthly reporting to Team Leader
• Assisting with Supplier invoice query resolution in line with internal deadlines
• Planning and scheduling Engineer vehicle repairs and servicing
• Any other tasks as reasonably requested by Team Leader
• Previous experience on a service/help desk
• Technical knowledge of the industry
• Excellent communicator
• Ability to prioritise
• IT Literate in Microsoft
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail